Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wow, I've been busy...(I, Robot update)

I totally forgot to make a new blog on Sunday, so hopefully this makes up for it.

So I said I was picking up the I, Robot on Sunday, and I did, but I also got two other cabinets this man had. Let me describe them...

The first is Galaxian, a classic, and the prequel to Galaga. While Galaga is more popular, this game is very fun as well. Got a good deal on it, so I couldn't resist.

The second game is a bit more mysterious. It's all black, and seems to be a Williams cabinet. The screen is gone, and the back is still locked, and it didn't come with a key. I'm really not sure if I should break the lock or not, I don't want to damage it but I would like to see what game it is! He gave it to me cheap, so even if it's just the cabinet (which I think it will be) it is in good condition and was worth it.

I'll upload some pictures later once I get them cleaned off. This is very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment