Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hi there!

I'm relatively new internet blogging, but I wanted to have a platform where I could share my greatest hobby, which is collecting arcade cabinets.

My name is Drew, and I grew up playing arcade games in the late 70's/early 80's. I enjoyed all of them that came out during that time: Space Invaders, Defender, Galaga, Robotron, Pac-Man...there are too many to count. I was best at Robotron, and once played the game for three hours on one quarter, which at the time I thought was impressive. From what I've researched though, my high score is nothing close to any world record, but still not too bad for a 14 year old kid.


So, in the next few days I will start to post pictures of various cabinets that I currently am playing. If you have any questions about arcades, please feel free to message me.

Thanks for looking, and welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll definitely be following, love old games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I just posted a new blog, feel free to check it out. I will try to post a new one every few days.

    ReplyDelete